- Professional talk with technical content.
- 1 Online video of 45-60 minutes.
- Trajectory recognized international speakers.
- Viewing PDF presentation.
- Unique access username and password.
- Talk available for 3 days.
Research Horticulturist U.S. Department of Agriculture Agriculture Research Service
Dr. Bryla’s research has focused on irrigation and nutrient management in berry crops. The objective has been to identify the practices that increase the growth of the plants and their yield potential; improve fruit quality and food security; promote the efficient use of water, fertilizers and soil resources, reduce the problems caused by pests and plant diseases; and limit the labor requirements associated with pruning, weeding, and harvesting.