Node.js Salaries by Location
Software Engineer, Ruby/Rails
The high demand and low supply here can lead to a higher than average salary and easier obtaining a job. Node.js developers have a unique set of responsibilities and skills. As a more complex job requiring you to know various technologies, it’s more challenging to learn the skills necessary, but it also pays better. ZipRecruiter only lets you search for different job titles, excluding most of the tools used to show gradations in pay over the course of a developer’s career.
- As you can see, it’s a lot better to specialize if you want to earn more money.
- Hiring an experienced developer, skills, and previous experience play the most crucial role.
- The top earners in this profession pocket a mean annual salary of $148,000.
- Specifically, the average annual junior React developer salary in the US starts at $52,000.
- It extends the HTML code into the application and interprets the attributes to perform data binding.
Highest-Paid Front-End Developer & Mobile Developer Salaries
Research assures software engineers that there isn’t a reason to worry. According to Robert Half and other estimations, the demand for front-end development will grow by as much as 27%. With newcomers constantly breaking into the industry, a JS developer might be wondering what the future holds for the industry. Some might wonder if the supply doesn’t surpass the demand by 2020 or if the JS developer salaries don’t take the fall due to the development of CMS engines.
We’ve delivered projects for clients using a variety of programming languages. Our growing team of exceptionally talented designers, developers and consultants are distributed across the United States and Latin America. Get in touch with our representatives, and let us help you build a high-end IT solution for your project.